Tonight (September 24th) marks the full moon in Aries. It is also dubbed the Harvest Moon, because back in the day the bright moon would give farmers light so they could have extra time to harvest their crops for the fall.
Aries is known for being headstrong, independent, and bold.
This moon has magic. It is time now to recognize the abundance in your life, to reap what you have sown, and start boldly going after what you want.
Take the energy of this full moon tonight to reflect where you’re currently at in your life. Reflect on everything you have manifested so far. All you have in your life is a consequence of what you have clearly seen in your vision and aligned with to make it come true.
Ride the boldness of Aries and use this time to go after the things that maybe you’ve been too scared, shy, or nervous to go after before.
Below are 5 journal prompts for you to get in tune with energy. Take time to be grateful for the abundance you already have in your life and unapologetically ask for what you want in order to step in to your fullest potential.
- What have you manifested so far?
- Name the ways in which your life is overflowing with abundance. Express your gratitude for this abundance.
- Identify what has been holding you back from going after what you want. Where does this stem from?
- What are you going to achieve during this fall season – a time for harvesting the seeds you have already planted.
- Write down 5 actionable steps that you can do to start achieving your goals. For example, if your goal is work out more, make an actionable step to go to the gym for an hour on a specific day.
Remember, that the answers always lie within and we can hear them when only when we’re ready to listen.