Trader Joe’s is legit my happy place.
It’s affordable, healthy, and their items bring me so much happiness and excitement.
Like no joke, my idea of a perfect day is walking around Trader Joe’s.
Unfortunately, I currently live an hour away from the closest Trader Joe’s so going shopping there now is truly a treat, versus when in college I shopped there exclusively.
Below is a non-comprehensive list of some of my favorite items!
A lot of these are things I most recently got there (hence the seasonal pumpkin flavored items) but truth be told, I love almost every single product in the store. Here are just some fun snacky ideas! (their produce and staple items are also great too)
- pumpkin spice almond milk beverage
- chocolate coconut almonds
- japanese fried rice
- peppermint joe joe’s
- pumpkin pie perfect bar
- protein chai spice drink
- dried mango
- garlic & chive chip dip
- blueberry goat cheese
- fig & olive crackers
- pita crackers
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- almond butter (no sugar!)
- thai yellow curry sauce
- peanut butter pretzels
- frozen turkey burgers
- chocolate covered banana slices
- green tea mochi ice cream
- turmeric almond butter salad dressing
- butternut squash zig zags
- vegan, kale, basil & cashew pesto
If you are Trader Joe’s obsessed like me, follow @traderjoeslist on Instagram for more inspiration and let me know if you try any of these items.